Roche SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test x 25
SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test x 25
The reliable SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test provides fast answers wherever you need them. It’s time to expand testing- because patients and their communities need to know.
This test is an aid in detecting antigen from the SARS-CoV-2 virus in individuals suspected of COVID-19. This product is strictly intended for professional use in a laboratory and/or a Point of Care environment.
- Getting a quick result within 15-30 minutes – no need for a follow-up appointment to discuss the result
- Easy handling which does not require specific training
- No instrument required
- Allowing decentralized testing or access to testing in areas where laboratory testing is not available
Test kit information:
The kit is ready for use and contains all equipment needed to perform a test.
The following components are needed for a test and included in the kit:
- Test device (individually in a foil pouch with desiccant)
- Extraction buffer tube
- Nozzle cap
- Sterile swap
- Film (can be attached to the test device when performing outdoor testing)
- Instructions for use
- Quick Reference Guide
How to use:
Step 1: Collecting a sample (nasypharyngeal swab) - Insert a sterile swab into the patient's nostril, swab the surface of the posterior nasopharynx. Withdraw the swab from the nasal cavity.
Step 2a: Preparing a sample - Insert the swab into an extraction buffer tube. While squeezing the buffer tube, stir the swab more than 5 times
Step 2b: Preparing a sample - Remove the swab while squeezing the sides of the tube to extract the liquid from the swab
Step 2c: Preparing a sample - Press the nozzle cap tightly onto the tube. Continue with 3a. Performing a test
Step 3a: Performing a test - The test result will be ready after 15 minutes A positive test is indicated by a coloured line appearing in the top section at points C and T of the result window
Step 3b: Performing a test - Read the test result at 15 to 30 min. Warning: Risk of incorrect results. Do not read the test result after 30 min
Step 4: Interpreting results - A colored line appears in the top section of the result window to show that the test is working properly. This is the control line (C). Even if the control line is faint, the test should be considered to have been performed properly. If no control line is visible the test is invalid. In case of a positive result, a colored line appears in the lower section of the result window. This is the test line (T). Even if the test line is very faint or not uniform, the test result should be interpreted as a positive result.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ